1. You need a reliable vehicle, 2000 or newer registered in CA and a clean driving history. Specifically, no more than one moving violation or at fault non-major accident in the last year, and no more than two in the last three years, and no major violation in the last five years.
2. You need a current valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
3. You must have a current valid MM recommendation or SB420 card for your area.
4. You must also have proper paperwork that allows you to work in the USA. (passport/driver's license/etc)
5. LAST BUT NOT LEAST: You must have an UP UP UP attitude.